About Me

My photo
I am many years into a "summer project" of yoga that my daughter and I started. Yoga is such a part of my life and my daughter's life that it surprises us both. Yoga for us has evolved as a part of daily living. We might not practice everyday, but we practice what yoga has given us. Now, some about me.I have had the honor of being a part of the medical community for many years. I strongly feel modern medicine and holistic medicine walk hand and hand to treat the whole person. I have found that yoga brings into daily life true balance,breath, and awareness to what is happening at the moment. Yoga is both enhancing and invigorating to the mind and spirit, and gives health and strength to the body. What more could one want? My daughter and I plan to be participating in yoga for many years to come, she even promised she would take me to class in my 80's. I intend to make her keep that promise.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On the light side...


Here are some funnies, I have come across recently. I would advise all my friends not be trying to drink while reading this.


We want no spewing on the old computer screen.... Ready?


Q: What do yoga meditation and fudge cake have in common?
A: They each bring you a piece of heaven. (insert drum rift)
**********************

Q: What do yoga mediation and an apple peeler have in common?
A: They both take you to the core. (tap tap..is this mic on?)
************************

If it seems like everything is coming at you, maybe you're in the wrong lane.  (snicker,snicker & I can relate)
***************************

And Finally...... (This is the best one yet!!!!!)
Q: How many yogis does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Into what?   (tah dahhhhhhh)

Made ya smile.
Enjoy your day, enjoy your time, enjoy your breath, enjoy this earth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment