About Me

My photo
I am many years into a "summer project" of yoga that my daughter and I started. Yoga is such a part of my life and my daughter's life that it surprises us both. Yoga for us has evolved as a part of daily living. We might not practice everyday, but we practice what yoga has given us. Now, some about me.I have had the honor of being a part of the medical community for many years. I strongly feel modern medicine and holistic medicine walk hand and hand to treat the whole person. I have found that yoga brings into daily life true balance,breath, and awareness to what is happening at the moment. Yoga is both enhancing and invigorating to the mind and spirit, and gives health and strength to the body. What more could one want? My daughter and I plan to be participating in yoga for many years to come, she even promised she would take me to class in my 80's. I intend to make her keep that promise.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Freezing Wand Needed

Would it not be nice, if we all possessed the ability to freeze time?

I'm just saying...

Kind of like bookmarking moments or events that, you think to yourself... "Man, I want to write about this" or "Geez, I'd like to go back to this moment and re-laugh or re-learn"

August 2011, What a month. what a time to be Where I was, When I was, As old as I was, and  Whom I was with and encountered.

Strife, Laughter, Sadness, Worry, Humor, Triumph, Enlightenment (you knew that was coming), and even, Confirmation.

One thing for sure, without a doubt, I have matured inside enough, to look an live in the moment, be it good or not so good. Breathing in the very air of living and embracing what my mind and body is feeling. It is MUCH better then looking at the world through my belly button.

You never know what searching for a perfect martini, might bring you spiritually, You never know what facing old worries might to do to ease your spirit. You never know what belly laughing might do for the whole, when worlds are changing.

So, my friends, the month of August 2011, what a gift. This gift I plan to keep.

If any of my buddies out there, do develop a freezing wand. I'll be the first to buy one. 

You Just Never Know....

No comments:

Post a Comment